- Posts: 2
- Thank you received: 0
Product has 2 charachteristics w multiple prices
13 years 7 months ago #93389
by vizsla
Product has 2 charachteristics w multiple prices was created by vizsla
Hello there!
I downloaded the free version and I love it so far!
I sell dog collars and need the customer to be able to choose;
#1 The colour which will have no price
#2 The buckle. Prices will vary depending on the choice of buckle.
#3 The size. Prices will vary depending on the choice of collar size.
When I go to the manage variants I get up to 200 different combinations. I can't spend that kind of time editing prices. What I want is a set price for the collar and then an "add price" feature depending on the options the customer chooses. Essentially I want a product page to look like this shop.
www.2houndsdesign.com/Yarrow-Gold-pr-1380.html
Will the Essential version of Hika Shop help manage the pricing options easier or is there some kind of hack that I can do in the back end?
Thank-you for your time!
I downloaded the free version and I love it so far!
I sell dog collars and need the customer to be able to choose;
#1 The colour which will have no price
#2 The buckle. Prices will vary depending on the choice of buckle.
#3 The size. Prices will vary depending on the choice of collar size.
When I go to the manage variants I get up to 200 different combinations. I can't spend that kind of time editing prices. What I want is a set price for the collar and then an "add price" feature depending on the options the customer chooses. Essentially I want a product page to look like this shop.
www.2houndsdesign.com/Yarrow-Gold-pr-1380.html
Will the Essential version of Hika Shop help manage the pricing options easier or is there some kind of hack that I can do in the back end?
Thank-you for your time!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 7 months ago #93394
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Product has 2 charachteristics w multiple prices
Hi,
You should use options instead of characteristics in that case:
www.hikashop.com/en/support/documentatio...ct-form.html#options
You should use options instead of characteristics in that case:
www.hikashop.com/en/support/documentatio...ct-form.html#options
The following user(s) said Thank You: vizsla
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 7 months ago #93442
by vizsla
Replied by vizsla on topic Product has 2 charachteristics w multiple prices
That's what I thought. I'll be purchasing a commercial version shortly. Thanks for your speedy response
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.172 seconds