- Posts: 59
- Thank you received: 0
Can I select what shows for Compare info?
13 years 6 months ago #93773
by neilw
Can I select what shows for Compare info? was created by neilw
In trying the Compare feature, I see that it only shows the title, pic, price and the specs (size and weight). That really doesn't help anyone in comparing the products for most items.
Is there an easy way to have the compare show the Description (intro text or all), keywords or Special Fields?
I think this would make the Compare feature more useful to the customer. Thanks.
Is there an easy way to have the compare show the Description (intro text or all), keywords or Special Fields?
I think this would make the Compare feature more useful to the customer. Thanks.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 6 months ago #93812
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Can I select what shows for Compare info?
Hi,
Usually, you use the compare feature along with custom product fields.
If you create custom product fields which are displayed on the frontend, you will see them on the comparison table for your products.
The description being using quite big, there is no option to display it on the comparison list.That would require to add it via some code in the view file 'compare' via the menu Display->Views.
Usually, you use the compare feature along with custom product fields.
If you create custom product fields which are displayed on the frontend, you will see them on the comparison table for your products.
The description being using quite big, there is no option to display it on the comparison list.That would require to add it via some code in the view file 'compare' via the menu Display->Views.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.200 seconds