- Posts: 22
- Thank you received: 0
[SOLVED] Removing some buttons - Backend
13 years 6 months ago - 13 years 6 months ago #94234
by Phreedom
[SOLVED] Removing some buttons - Backend was created by Phreedom
Hello again 
I managed to edit the back-end to almost what I want
There are just some buttons I need to remove and for the life of me I cant work out which file to find the code that displays them.
On the image the ones crossed out in red are the ones I want gone.
Oh and yes I am editing the right template this time - I learnt that lesson from my last post
thank you 
I managed to edit the back-end to almost what I want
There are just some buttons I need to remove and for the life of me I cant work out which file to find the code that displays them.
On the image the ones crossed out in red are the ones I want gone.
Oh and yes I am editing the right template this time - I learnt that lesson from my last post
Last edit: 13 years 6 months ago by Phreedom.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 6 months ago #94320
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Removing some buttons - Backend
Hi,
This is Joomla related, these buttons are displayed thanks to plugins.
So you can maybe edit the plugins in "plugins/xtd-editors" and not display the buttons in some cases or always.
It require php knowledges.
This is Joomla related, these buttons are displayed thanks to plugins.
So you can maybe edit the plugins in "plugins/xtd-editors" and not display the buttons in some cases or always.
It require php knowledges.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Phreedom
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 6 months ago #94419
by Phreedom
Replied by Phreedom on topic Removing some buttons - Backend
Thank you
Yep I have php knowledge, just so sense of direction when finding my way around the files in Joomla and it's add-ons lol
Think I will report back here once I have achieved what I want - just in case other people are wanting to do the same
Thank you again
Think I will report back here once I have achieved what I want - just in case other people are wanting to do the same
Thank you again
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 6 months ago #94421
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Removing some buttons - Backend
You simply need to unpublish the editor button plugins. However, that will also remove them from joomla articles. Otherwise, as Xavier said, you need to edit the files of these plugins to only remove them in HikaShop, that's more complex.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Phreedom
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 6 months ago #94454
by Phreedom
Replied by Phreedom on topic Removing some buttons - Backend
That is a much better idea - as I am not using them on Joomla Articals
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 6 months ago #94642
by Phreedom
Replied by Phreedom on topic Removing some buttons - Backend
That work perfectly thank you
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.228 seconds