- Posts: 4
- Thank you received: 0
Hikashop Menue Item Type not showing all options
15 years 7 months ago #7934
by Shai
Hikashop Menue Item Type not showing all options was created by Shai
Hi. I've done all the basis and have categories listing etc. Have created a couple of test type products and then got to the bit where I have to "Add a Menu" to get the products to display on a page (following the "Your first test sale" tutorial).
My problem is I can create the menu item, but there are no Layout options showing.
I know I'm doing something really dumbly wrong, but I can't figure out what it is.
I'm fairly new to Joomla, and this is the first online shop I've attempted.
I'm currently playing with the Starter kit while I learn my way around, and will then be purchasing the Business one for a company who wants a shop once I'm familiar with Hikashop.
I hope you can help - I'm a bit stumped for now.
My problem is I can create the menu item, but there are no Layout options showing.
I know I'm doing something really dumbly wrong, but I can't figure out what it is.
I'm fairly new to Joomla, and this is the first online shop I've attempted.
I'm currently playing with the Starter kit while I learn my way around, and will then be purchasing the Business one for a company who wants a shop once I'm familiar with Hikashop.
I hope you can help - I'm a bit stumped for now.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 7 months ago #7936
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Hikashop Menue Item Type not showing all options
This tutorial is based on Joomla 1.5.
If you use Joomla 1.6, you should look on that page:
www.dummies.com/how-to/content/how-to-cr...-with-joomla-16.html
If you use Joomla 1.6, you should look on that page:
www.dummies.com/how-to/content/how-to-cr...-with-joomla-16.html
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 7 months ago #8540
by Shai
Replied by Shai on topic Re: Hikashop Menue Item Type not showing all options
Sorry, that doesn't really help. I know how to create a menu. The problem is that the layout options are not available.
For example - under "Product" I only see 'Product Listing' and ' Product Page'
The instruction says I should see 'Listing Layout' and 'Show Layout'
Please help me. I can't think of anything to do other than re-install Hikashop.
For example - under "Product" I only see 'Product Listing' and ' Product Page'
The instruction says I should see 'Listing Layout' and 'Show Layout'
Please help me. I can't think of anything to do other than re-install Hikashop.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 7 months ago #8558
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Hikashop Menue Item Type not showing all options
The names have changed:
Product listing = Listing layout
Product page = Show layout
Product listing = Listing layout
Product page = Show layout
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.156 seconds