Skip to main content

CSS help needed

More
13 years 6 months ago #94891 by jross
CSS help needed was created by jross
Hello, I have an issue where I can't see the white text of the Proceed to Checkout button against the light grey background of the button. I've gone into configuration and tried finding the right code snippet when I have got the frontend CSS set to 'custom'.

Can anybody suggest where to change the CSS?

The site can be viewed at dubai.directrouter.com/~uwkhsvka/

Thanks in advance

JR

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 6 months ago #94971 by Eliot
Replied by Eliot on topic CSS help needed
Hi there,

I think the problem come from an override made by your template since the other buttons are well displayed.
Try to add this to your front-end css file:
Code:
.hikashop_cart_input_button{ color:black; }

It may solve the problem.
If it doesn't and if your button always have to display a black text, make the rule like this:
Code:
color:black !important;

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 6 months ago #95011 by jross
Replied by jross on topic CSS help needed
Thanks so much for your help. I tried your first suggestion with out success

.hikashop_cart_input_button{
color:black;
}

but when I tried

.hikashop_cart_input_button{
color:black !important;
}

Hey presto! All good!!

Thanks again - my client is now much happier :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.213 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum