- Posts: 84
- Thank you received: 0
Breadcrumbs and related product module
- davideventurini
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
13 years 6 months ago - 13 years 6 months ago #95221
by davideventurini
Breadcrumbs and related product module was created by davideventurini
Hello, I have the related product module in each products page.
According to the product page I'm visiting, if I click a related product, the path of breacrumbs will be the one with include the category I just seen.
Make an example
Originale product: uomo->tshirt->product1
If I select this product from category UOMO, then TSHIRTS, the breadcrumbs is good.
If I select the same product from a related product shown in category ACCESSORI, the breadcrumbs will be accessori->product1
How can I change the breadcrumbs in the way that it show ALWAYS the real(original) path of the product?
I also using sh404sef and I seen that every time related product loads the products, a new link is generated according to the category where the module were loaded.
Address: www.actionstyleclothing.com
Thank you
According to the product page I'm visiting, if I click a related product, the path of breacrumbs will be the one with include the category I just seen.
Make an example
Originale product: uomo->tshirt->product1
If I select this product from category UOMO, then TSHIRTS, the breadcrumbs is good.
If I select the same product from a related product shown in category ACCESSORI, the breadcrumbs will be accessori->product1
How can I change the breadcrumbs in the way that it show ALWAYS the real(original) path of the product?
I also using sh404sef and I seen that every time related product loads the products, a new link is generated according to the category where the module were loaded.
Address: www.actionstyleclothing.com
Thank you
Last edit: 13 years 6 months ago by davideventurini.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 6 months ago #95266
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Breadcrumbs and related product module
Hi,
I'm seeing the same links on your website with the example you give.
for example the product www.actionstyleclothing.com/abbigliament...uomo/tshirts/tex-mex
If I access it via the product page www.actionstyleclothing.com/abbigliament...ri/borsa-mare-sailor I'm getting the exact same link and the exact same breadcrumb.
Could you give a precise example ?
I'm seeing the same links on your website with the example you give.
for example the product www.actionstyleclothing.com/abbigliament...uomo/tshirts/tex-mex
If I access it via the product page www.actionstyleclothing.com/abbigliament...ri/borsa-mare-sailor I'm getting the exact same link and the exact same breadcrumb.
Could you give a precise example ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- davideventurini
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 84
- Thank you received: 0
13 years 6 months ago #95352
by davideventurini
Replied by davideventurini on topic Breadcrumbs and related product module
Hello, after I wrote the post I found the solution with the plugin sh404sef.
I modifyed all the url that hikashop generate with the related product, with the one seo optimized.
Thank you
I modifyed all the url that hikashop generate with the related product, with the one seo optimized.
Thank you
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.193 seconds