- Posts: 6
- Thank you received: 0
Excluding products from search
- Skiptomylou
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
13 years 6 months ago #95638
by Skiptomylou
Excluding products from search was created by Skiptomylou
Hi..
Was wondering if it's possible to exclude some specific categories when I use the search-module?
My problem is that I have a multilingual site (using the Joomla standard multilanguage function) and I've created a product category for each language since Hikashop doesn't really support multilanguage.
So for example when I search for a product in the english site I get all of the products from the other languages as well.
Can I somehow excludes the product categories from the other languages?
Was wondering if it's possible to exclude some specific categories when I use the search-module?
My problem is that I have a multilingual site (using the Joomla standard multilanguage function) and I've created a product category for each language since Hikashop doesn't really support multilanguage.
So for example when I search for a product in the english site I get all of the products from the other languages as well.
Can I somehow excludes the product categories from the other languages?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 6 months ago #95649
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Excluding products from search
Hi,
There is no option to exclude categories from search.
However, HikaShop supports multilingual with the help of the Falang extension. Using that, you can have products/categories translated in several languages without duplicating them and you will only get one search result for each product/category and it will search only in the current language's texts.
There is no option to exclude categories from search.
However, HikaShop supports multilingual with the help of the Falang extension. Using that, you can have products/categories translated in several languages without duplicating them and you will only get one search result for each product/category and it will search only in the current language's texts.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.157 seconds