- Posts: 32
- Thank you received: 3
MSRP. Do I missing something?
- jwmartinez
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
13 years 6 months ago #95971
by jwmartinez
MSRP. Do I missing something? was created by jwmartinez
I configured/add prices to the Retail price field on version 2.1.1, but it didn't show any difference on the product display on the front end. Do I have to activate something or do I missing something?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 6 months ago #96008
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic MSRP. Do I missing something?
Hi,
Do you have a view override for the product display in your website ?
Regards,
Do you have a view override for the product display in your website ?
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- jwmartinez
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 32
- Thank you received: 3
13 years 6 months ago #96051
by jwmartinez
Replied by jwmartinez on topic MSRP. Do I missing something?
I believe that I try to teak the display a little when I first installed HS but I think I left everything at it was. But how could I check that?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
13 years 6 months ago #96103
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic MSRP. Do I missing something?
Hi,
You'll be able to check it through the "Hikashop->Display->Views" page and check if you have a "trash" icon in the same line of your products view's files.
You'll be able to check it through the "Hikashop->Display->Views" page and check if you have a "trash" icon in the same line of your products view's files.
The following user(s) said Thank You: jwmartinez
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- jwmartinez
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 32
- Thank you received: 3
13 years 6 months ago #96249
by jwmartinez
Replied by jwmartinez on topic MSRP. Do I missing something?
I actually do have the trash can in afew of the displays,
-listing
-listing_price
-quantity
-show
I understand that by just clicking on thetrash can I can remove the customisation if any, but not really sure wich one may be the one causing the problem.
-listing
-listing_price
-quantity
-show
I understand that by just clicking on thetrash can I can remove the customisation if any, but not really sure wich one may be the one causing the problem.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- jwmartinez
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 32
- Thank you received: 3
13 years 6 months ago #96292
by jwmartinez
Replied by jwmartinez on topic MSRP. Do I missing something?
I just remove whatever customization I had on the "listing_price" and it fix it, Thanks.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.197 seconds