Skip to main content

Breadcrumbs

More
13 years 6 months ago #96967 by Erre71
Breadcrumbs was created by Erre71
How I can display all categories in Breadcrumbs (image 1), when I enter in the product page subcategory disappears ( image 2).

I use the business version, Thank's Enrico.



Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 6 months ago - 13 years 6 months ago #97081 by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Breadcrumbs
Hi,

Make sure that the "simplified breadcrumb" option of the configuration is turned off and that should display like you want.
Last edit: 13 years 6 months ago by nicolas.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 6 months ago #97104 by Erre71
Replied by Erre71 on topic Breadcrumbs
The module is Ok.... I think.

Thank You.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 6 months ago #97105 by Erre71
Replied by Erre71 on topic Breadcrumbs
image...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 6 months ago #97298 by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Breadcrumbs
Hi,

The option is in "Configuration > Features > Sef url options", "Simplified breadcrumbs"

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 6 months ago #97436 by Erre71
Replied by Erre71 on topic Breadcrumbs
Perfect, Thank you!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.192 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum