- Posts: 16
- Thank you received: 0
IPN Listener
- iconoclast
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
15 years 7 months ago #8506
by iconoclast
Replied by iconoclast on topic Re: IPN Listener
Ok it seems that I have something wrong. Cuz by this method it shows that I can not make the event to trigger.
I guess I made a mistake somewhere.
Will you please go to
previews.jcshosting.ca/medicaldocs/index...layout=show&Itemid=8
and click the order and go to payment process? Did I miss some step somewhere?
I also attached my coded sample plugin for reference.
Thank you very much.
This attachment is hidden for guests.
I guess I made a mistake somewhere.
Will you please go to
previews.jcshosting.ca/medicaldocs/index...layout=show&Itemid=8
and click the order and go to payment process? Did I miss some step somewhere?
I also attached my coded sample plugin for reference.
Thank you very much.
This attachment is hidden for guests.
Please log in or register to see it.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 7 months ago #8508
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: IPN Listener
You website link doesn't work.
I see that your sender email is a gmail address. The problem might be that your email server doesn't accept to send an email with a sender which is not on his domain name (to avoid spam providers do that sometimes). Also, it could be gmail which blocks the email.
I see that your sender email is a gmail address. The problem might be that your email server doesn't accept to send an email with a sender which is not on his domain name (to avoid spam providers do that sometimes). Also, it could be gmail which blocks the email.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- iconoclast
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 16
- Thank you received: 0
15 years 7 months ago #8509
by iconoclast
Replied by iconoclast on topic Re: IPN Listener
I really appreciate that you took time and read my file.
The server is ok cuz I copied the same code in one of my articles using jumi, and I have got the email to my gmail and it worked there. Any suggestions?
The server is ok cuz I copied the same code in one of my articles using jumi, and I have got the email to my gmail and it worked there. Any suggestions?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 7 months ago #8520
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: IPN Listener
Did you activate the payment notifications in the options of the paypal payment plugin ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- iconoclast
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 16
- Thank you received: 0
15 years 7 months ago #8538
by iconoclast
Replied by iconoclast on topic Re: IPN Listener
Yes it is activated.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 7 months ago #8557
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: IPN Listener
Is the order confirmed automatically in HikaShop ?
Do you receive an email concerning a paypal payment notification after the order ?
Do you have something which blocks outgoing connexions from your server (hikashop needs that to verify the notification authenticity)?
Do you receive an email concerning a paypal payment notification after the order ?
Do you have something which blocks outgoing connexions from your server (hikashop needs that to verify the notification authenticity)?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.187 seconds