- Posts: 966
- Thank you received: 11
No Shipping Method Found Message After Upgrade
13 years 6 months ago #97598
by MyWorld
No Shipping Method Found Message After Upgrade was created by MyWorld
Oh lord I just upgraded and now I'm getting "No shipping method found". How is that possible? What could have changed?
It appears that my settings are correct - I have:
Auto select default shipping and payment methods = Yes
Force shipping regardless of weight = Yes
Thanks!!
It appears that my settings are correct - I have:
Auto select default shipping and payment methods = Yes
Force shipping regardless of weight = Yes
Thanks!!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
13 years 6 months ago #97652
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic No Shipping Method Found Message After Upgrade
Hi,
Did you followed the shipping FAQ ?
Did you followed the shipping FAQ ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 6 months ago #97775
by MyWorld
Replied by MyWorld on topic No Shipping Method Found Message After Upgrade
I sure did. I will play around with it a little more to see if I can get it to work.
Thanks!!
Thanks!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mohamed Thelji
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 5 months ago #99441
by MyWorld
Replied by MyWorld on topic No Shipping Method Found Message After Upgrade
My shipping methods works fine because when I login it selects the appropriate amount for where I am located (tested several locations). What I am still having issues with is that the message "No shipping method found" is showing when I am NOT logged in.
I followed FAQ #10, as per below, as that is related to how my shipping is set-up but it makes no difference.
The "Include virtual products price" is set to "YES" on all my shipping methods.
FAQ #10: If you restricted your shipping method by price and kept the option "Include virtual product prices" to false on your shipping methods and that your products do not have a weight, the system might display an error message that no shipping methods were found even though the minimum price was reached because part of that price comes from virtual goods (with no weight). The solution is simple: either set a weight on your products or turn on the option "Include virtual product prices" in your shipping methods.
So basically, how do I get rid of this message if the user is not logged in.
Thank you!!
I followed FAQ #10, as per below, as that is related to how my shipping is set-up but it makes no difference.
The "Include virtual products price" is set to "YES" on all my shipping methods.
FAQ #10: If you restricted your shipping method by price and kept the option "Include virtual product prices" to false on your shipping methods and that your products do not have a weight, the system might display an error message that no shipping methods were found even though the minimum price was reached because part of that price comes from virtual goods (with no weight). The solution is simple: either set a weight on your products or turn on the option "Include virtual product prices" in your shipping methods.
So basically, how do I get rid of this message if the user is not logged in.
Thank you!!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 5 months ago #99576
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic No Shipping Method Found Message After Upgrade
It's simple. You need to change your checkout workflow so that the shipping methods don't need to be loaded until the user is logged in.
So for example, if you configure your checkout workflow to only have the login view on the first step of the checkout, you won't have the error message since you will already be logged in once you get to the other steps with the other views.
So for example, if you configure your checkout workflow to only have the login view on the first step of the checkout, you won't have the error message since you will already be logged in once you get to the other steps with the other views.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 5 months ago #99656
by MyWorld
Replied by MyWorld on topic No Shipping Method Found Message After Upgrade
Ok. Thanks for explaining.
For now I just replaced the "No Shipping Method Found" message with "Shipping will be calculated/shown when you login"
Thanks!!
For now I just replaced the "No Shipping Method Found" message with "Shipping will be calculated/shown when you login"
Thanks!!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.249 seconds