- Posts: 4
- Thank you received: 0
Problem with option with features and "No" as a se
13 years 6 months ago #97674
by thiman
Problem with option with features and "No" as a se was created by thiman
Hello,
I have the Business Edition of Hikashop. I would like to. The product with options including properties (like color, red, green, blue) but also "No" selection
I get it according to the documentation for the demo store (RAM), but unfortunately, is "no" also viewed as a product and not as an option. If "No" is selected, it still comes with the basket and is marked as unavailable.
Is there a way a product as an option with different characteristics and the selection of "No" to add a product?
Greetings!
Thilo
I have the Business Edition of Hikashop. I would like to. The product with options including properties (like color, red, green, blue) but also "No" selection
I get it according to the documentation for the demo store (RAM), but unfortunately, is "no" also viewed as a product and not as an option. If "No" is selected, it still comes with the basket and is marked as unavailable.
Is there a way a product as an option with different characteristics and the selection of "No" to add a product?
Greetings!
Thilo
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
13 years 6 months ago #97728
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Problem with option with features and "No" as a se
Hi,
Sure, I think that you'll just have to set the price of your "NO" variant to 0 and an unlimited quantity.
Hope this will help you a little.
Sure, I think that you'll just have to set the price of your "NO" variant to 0 and an unlimited quantity.
Hope this will help you a little.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 6 months ago #98133
by thiman
Replied by thiman on topic Problem with option with features and "No" as a se
Hello Mohamed,
yes I've tried, but unfortunately it is "no" in the shopping cart. I would have liked the "no" as in the options without properties.
Thank you!
yes I've tried, but unfortunately it is "no" in the shopping cart. I would have liked the "no" as in the options without properties.
Thank you!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 6 months ago #98189
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Problem with option with features and "No" as a se
Hi,
Do you have:
Created characteristics (with a 'no' option), added the characteristics to an option product, and then added the option product to the main product ?
You can use the demo backend to see how the product "Desktop tower" is configured.
Do you have:
Created characteristics (with a 'no' option), added the characteristics to an option product, and then added the option product to the main product ?
You can use the demo backend to see how the product "Desktop tower" is configured.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 6 months ago #98237
by thiman
Replied by thiman on topic Problem with option with features and "No" as a se
Yes I did that.
I have now set it again. When I select "No" and look in the cart, the message "No, is out of stock ..." appears.
All quantities are unlimited ...
I have now set it again. When I select "No" and look in the cart, the message "No, is out of stock ..." appears.
All quantities are unlimited ...
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 5 months ago #98445
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Problem with option with features and "No" as a se
Why set a quantity of 0 for the "no" choice ? You could simply leave it "unlimited" for the "no" variant of your option and the user would then be able to add a product with that "no" option without an error message.
That's actually how it is done on the demo website.
That's actually how it is done on the demo website.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 5 months ago #98530
by thiman
Replied by thiman on topic Problem with option with features and "No" as a se
The quantity is unlimited!
The filed with "0" is minimum order quantity ...
The filed with "0" is minimum order quantity ...
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 5 months ago #98819
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Problem with option with features and "No" as a se
So you're saying that you have an error message saying that one of the product/options has no stock when you add the product in the cart even though you set unlimited for all the products/options ?
It seems that you must be missing something somewhere regarding the quantities because if the system says that there is no stock, it's because it was configured like that somewhere. Unfortunately, with the information your provided, I can't say much on that.
Could you provide a backend access via our contact form as well as a link to the product with the issue so that we can look at the problem and the settings and tell you what's going on ?
It seems that you must be missing something somewhere regarding the quantities because if the system says that there is no stock, it's because it was configured like that somewhere. Unfortunately, with the information your provided, I can't say much on that.
Could you provide a backend access via our contact form as well as a link to the product with the issue so that we can look at the problem and the settings and tell you what's going on ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.225 seconds