Skip to main content

Show Modules After Registration

More
15 years 7 months ago #8006 by wwatty
I have a few of modules that display on the left side of my shopping pages. One of them is the Shopping Cart and one is the shop categories menu both Hikashop modules. Additionally I display a User Menu to login/out and for registered users to change addresses and look at order history.

I have my shop setup so that when a new user registers they receive a verification email. I tested this and clicked on the verification link and it brought me back to the website at step 1 of the checkout process but all my modules were missing.

How can I get the modules to remain on the page after a user clicks the link in the verification email?

I am using Joomla 1.5.22 and HikaShop 1.4.4 along with AceSEF 1.5.14 for SEO. My template is made by Rockettheme.

The website is bigfootcountry.net the pages that use HikaShop can be found at bigfootcountry.net/shop/categories

Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 7 months ago #8007 by nicolas
Did you set the option "force menu on the checkout" in the hikashop configuration ?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 7 months ago #8008 by wwatty
I had not set that because I was not sure of the effects. So if I am reading the information correctly from the help file I should choose the same menu that I have assigned the modules to in the first place.

My main menu is named "Shop" which is the menu that points to HikaShop and has the Shopping Cart, Category menu and User menu modules assigned to it.

So I assume that I should choose "Shop" from the "force menu on the checkout" selection list?

Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 7 months ago #8009 by nicolas

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 7 months ago #8010 by wwatty
Thanks. FYI I submitted my first review (a 5 star review of HikaShop) to the JED two days ago primarily based on your support efforts nicolas. If it gets approved it will be under the name "Sulu". I am not sure if you are the creator of HikaShop or a developer or just a user turned forum Moderator but in any case your efforts are what prompted me to make my first JED review after 6+ years of using Joomla.

Best Joomla related support I have ever received and best support I have received by any company on or offline for as long as I can remember. Pat yourself on the back.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 7 months ago #8011 by nicolas
Thanks. I'm actually of the creators so I'm glad to hear that users like it as I'm spending all my time on it :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.191 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum