- Posts: 136
- Thank you received: 1
Product Layout - Re-arranging items
15 years 7 months ago #8018
by jacorr27
Product Layout - Re-arranging items was created by jacorr27
Hi there,
I have successfully modified the layout of the product page using the frontend css file. I'd like to now modify even further to achieve the layout in the Newlayout.png file. I have some custom fields on the right hand side which I have labelled "Scoop Location" also, I have removed the field names.
Can you please let me know which files I should be modifying to achieve this?
Thanks in advance,
JAc
I have successfully modified the layout of the product page using the frontend css file. I'd like to now modify even further to achieve the layout in the Newlayout.png file. I have some custom fields on the right hand side which I have labelled "Scoop Location" also, I have removed the field names.
Can you please let me know which files I should be modifying to achieve this?
Thanks in advance,
JAc
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 7 months ago #8019
by jacorr27
Replied by jacorr27 on topic Re: Product Layout - Re-arranging items
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 7 months ago #8020
by jacorr27
Replied by jacorr27 on topic Re: Product Layout - Re-arranging items
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 7 months ago #8039
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Product Layout - Re-arranging items
Hi,
The button style it generated by your template CSS. So you could edit it there.
The text itself for the stock can be overriden in the config under the tab languages:
www.hikashop.com/download/languages.html#modify
The layout of that page can be modified by editing the file show of the view product via the menu Display->Views.
The button style it generated by your template CSS. So you could edit it there.
The text itself for the stock can be overriden in the config under the tab languages:
www.hikashop.com/download/languages.html#modify
The layout of that page can be modified by editing the file show of the view product via the menu Display->Views.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.189 seconds