- Posts: 2
- Thank you received: 0
Struggling with displaying product listing menu
- Chris_Almeida
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
13 years 5 months ago #98568
by Chris_Almeida
Struggling with displaying product listing menu was created by Chris_Almeida
Store is set up but haven't figured out how to get the product listing module to show on the Product view and Category view.
I've read the FAQ/Knowledge base and followed the instructions there but no matter what I do, it just doesn't display.
Any quick and easy steps I can follow to get that done?
Chris
I've read the FAQ/Knowledge base and followed the instructions there but no matter what I do, it just doesn't display.
Any quick and easy steps I can follow to get that done?
Chris
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 5 months ago #98633
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Struggling with displaying product listing menu
To display a product listing on product pages and category page, you can use a pre-made module and just assign it a position.
It's Joomla options. In HikaShop there is an option to put a module under the product page.
It's Joomla options. In HikaShop there is an option to put a module under the product page.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Chris_Almeida
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 2
- Thank you received: 0
13 years 5 months ago #98662
by Chris_Almeida
Replied by Chris_Almeida on topic Struggling with displaying product listing menu
That's why it's baffling me. It's not showing. Module is assigned to a position (correct position), it's published but it won't display.
I've tried with several of the Hikashop default modules.
I have even created one from scratch and nothing works. In general display options I have the menu selected to show under the title. Nope. Not showing anywhere. No menus at all.
I've tried with several of the Hikashop default modules.
I have even created one from scratch and nothing works. In general display options I have the menu selected to show under the title. Nope. Not showing anywhere. No menus at all.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 5 months ago #98755
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Struggling with displaying product listing menu
Can you give us screenshots of your module configuration (Joomla & HikaShop) ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.234 seconds