- Posts: 6
- Thank you received: 0
Setting up UPS shiiping method
- aarushi2001
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
13 years 5 months ago - 13 years 5 months ago #99136
by aarushi2001
Setting up UPS shiiping method was created by aarushi2001
Hey,
I am in the process of setting up my shopping cart and I am not able to figure out the UPS plugin. As per the document, I went to the URL and have set up a UPS account. To request "access key", I need to add a UPS account. When I click on "Add UPS account", I need to enter an account number. Where can I find this account number? Also, do I need to create a shipping account to get this number?
Can someone please help me get started?
I am in the process of setting up my shopping cart and I am not able to figure out the UPS plugin. As per the document, I went to the URL and have set up a UPS account. To request "access key", I need to add a UPS account. When I click on "Add UPS account", I need to enter an account number. Where can I find this account number? Also, do I need to create a shipping account to get this number?
Can someone please help me get started?
Last edit: 13 years 5 months ago by aarushi2001.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 5 months ago #99412
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Setting up UPS shiiping method
Hi,
Yes, you need a shipping account to get your UPS number.
Please contact UPS commercial support so that they can help you setup your account on their website.
Yes, you need a shipping account to get your UPS number.
Please contact UPS commercial support so that they can help you setup your account on their website.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- aarushi2001
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 6
- Thank you received: 0
13 years 5 months ago #99478
by aarushi2001
Replied by aarushi2001 on topic Setting up UPS shiiping method
Thanks 
UPS site was extremely confusing but now the issue is resolved. Thanks!
If there is a way, then you can close this thread.
UPS site was extremely confusing but now the issue is resolved. Thanks!
If there is a way, then you can close this thread.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.167 seconds