- Posts: 2
- Thank you received: 0
Realex Global Iris payment plugin instead of HSBC
13 years 5 months ago #99333
by philirons
Realex Global Iris payment plugin instead of HSBC was created by philirons
How do I add a payment plugin?
I am building a new website using Joomla 3.0. on my old site I have been using HSBC Secure Pay but they have changed to Realex Global Iris and there is no plugin for it.
What should I do?
I am building a new website using Joomla 3.0. on my old site I have been using HSBC Secure Pay but they have changed to Realex Global Iris and there is no plugin for it.
What should I do?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 5 months ago #99337
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Realex Global Iris payment plugin instead of HSBC
There is a RealEx payment plugin for HikaShop developed by willows consulting:
www.willows-consulting.com/Partners/Realex_Payments.html
So I encourage you to first contact them.
Otherwise, if you want to develop it yourself, we have a developer documentation available here:
www.hikashop.com/en/support/documentatio...r-documentation.html
www.willows-consulting.com/Partners/Realex_Payments.html
So I encourage you to first contact them.
Otherwise, if you want to develop it yourself, we have a developer documentation available here:
www.hikashop.com/en/support/documentatio...r-documentation.html
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 5 months ago #99346
by philirons
Replied by philirons on topic Realex Global Iris payment plugin instead of HSBC
Thank you Nicholas, I will contact them.
Many thanks.
Phil
Many thanks.
Phil
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.200 seconds