Skip to main content

Products options

More
13 years 5 months ago #99340 by dyvymtvar
Products options was created by dyvymtvar
I have a pant "Star" and a jacket "Star" too.

I want to show the pants as an option in the jacket front-end view. This is not a problem but when I do it the price is always increased. If the customer does not want the pant? How he can choose do not add the pant?

In the front-end I can not see the pants I only see the name and the color and size opitons (variants). Is There any way to show the pant image too?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 5 months ago #99388 by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Products options
Hi,

You can manage the variants of the pant to add a "no" variant.
Concerning the image, it will require custom code.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.163 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum