Import/Export problems
13 years 5 months ago #99732
by tjharvey
I'm not an expert at this, if i post on your thread i'm doing so with the best of my knowledge and just trying to help
Import/Export problems was created by tjharvey
Hello everyone,
This is what i got when i imported: gyazo.com/37ec1bbf40950d48259220725a1c9605
This is the product page:
gyazo.com/f5fb2483db13262b2d678020175099f2
led-bay.co.uk/index.php/hikashop-menu-fo...uivalent#description
How could i fix?
Thanks,
Tom
This is what i got when i imported: gyazo.com/37ec1bbf40950d48259220725a1c9605
This is the product page:
gyazo.com/f5fb2483db13262b2d678020175099f2
led-bay.co.uk/index.php/hikashop-menu-fo...uivalent#description
How could i fix?
Thanks,
Tom
I'm not an expert at this, if i post on your thread i'm doing so with the best of my knowledge and just trying to help
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 5 months ago #99893
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Import/Export problems
Hi,
Thanks to check your csv file, I think that it's not well formatted.
Maybe a ";" missing somewhere.
Thanks to check your csv file, I think that it's not well formatted.
Maybe a ";" missing somewhere.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.169 seconds