- Posts: 2
- Thank you received: 0
SEO Friendly Links Question
13 years 5 months ago #99880
by grpetz
SEO Friendly Links Question was created by grpetz
I have a question about SEO Friendly Links. I have a Joomla menu item set to display the categories of HikaShop. However whenever I click it I get this: www. mywebsite.com/2012-03-02-00-33-08/categories
So how do I get rid of the ugly 2012-03-02-00-33-08 from displaying? Sorry for the newbie question. Thank you for helping. Gary
So how do I get rid of the ugly 2012-03-02-00-33-08 from displaying? Sorry for the newbie question. Thank you for helping. Gary
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 5 months ago #99940
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic SEO Friendly Links Question
Hi,
What is this date ? Is it a category name ?
Are you using a SEF component ? If it is, try to change the configuration of this one, else try to use a sef component like JoomSEF.
What is this date ? Is it a category name ?
Are you using a SEF component ? If it is, try to change the configuration of this one, else try to use a sef component like JoomSEF.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.146 seconds