- Posts: 10
- Thank you received: 0
Using a code for ACL
13 years 5 months ago #100168
by fletch88
Using a code for ACL was created by fletch88
I have a customer who wants to be able to print a product sheet with a code on it. Users would come to site and enter the code to see a page with specific products/pricing instead of having individuals register first. Users would register only to check out. Like this site.
www.bsnteamsports.com/
Is this possible?
Is this possible?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 5 months ago #100313
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Using a code for ACL
I don't think that you can change the user group from public to something else without having it register first.
The only solution I know on joomla which handles that is JUGA: dioscouri.com/joomla-extensions/juga/tut...2-using-access-codes
But it's only for Joomla 1.5 which is now a really old version of Joomla.
The only solution I know on joomla which handles that is JUGA: dioscouri.com/joomla-extensions/juga/tut...2-using-access-codes
But it's only for Joomla 1.5 which is now a really old version of Joomla.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.194 seconds