shopping-cart/checkout go to a blank page
if I did not login and try to access the shopping-cart/checkout I open a blank page
while, if I logged in, I do not have this problem
can someone help me?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
I'll need more information, can you give me a link to your website ? then I'll probably be able to understand from where your problem is coming from.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
www.italianfoodfans.com/en/my-account
it happens if I access from the module 'my cart'
for front-end test login can use demo/demo
sorry for my bad english
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
- Active the joomla debug mode ("Administration->Global configuration->System->Debug System/Language")
- Set the "error reporting" option of the joomla configuration to "maximum"
- Try again and tell me if it works.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 67108864 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 523800 bytes) in /web/htdocs/www.italianfoodfans.com/home/libraries/loader.php on line 866
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
I added a menu item HikaShop »Payment
This menu item works well and does not give me errors. while the module hikashop 'my cart' give me errors
but ... why this?
for 'fatal error' I have opened a ticket on aruba
I get this error even if I try to access the hikashop user panel
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
It means that the memory requirements exceed the default memory limit(64Mo), I think that you can maybe solve this by adding a line like this to the server’s php.ini file:
Hope this will help you a little.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
But there is a strange thing, if I disable the SEF of joomla, this error does not occur. it is a problem of joomla, or my web hosting aruba? I have no idea
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
6 categories. with 8 subacategory. total 14 category
7 products
now without joomla SEF, hikashop user panel page work good. while checkout give me fatal error
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
momentarily this solved my problem
but with sef active, hikashop login page give me blanck screen with fatal error.
why i have all this blank screen?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Mohamed Thelji wrote: Ok, can you give me a temporary access to your back-end through Private Message, it would probably help me to understand what the problem really is ?
any news??
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
You selected the menu item "carello" which is deactivated instead of the checkout menu item which is the one you set in the cart code.
I guess that it's why joomla's SEF was confused on the checkout page since you force a menu item which is not available.
I've changed that option and it should be better now.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.