- Posts: 20
- Thank you received: 0
Cannot add product in a product page menu?
13 years 5 months ago - 13 years 5 months ago #100641
by Dubinky
Cannot add product in a product page menu? was created by Dubinky
I am trying to add another product menu item, However, when I try to select product to link to it will not add the product. I click on the item I want, but it will not add it.
Here is the screen shot....any ideas??
Thanks
When I try and add the product this is all I get. I think the page is not loading all the way and I am missing the "save&close" button?????
Here is the screen shot....any ideas??
Thanks
When I try and add the product this is all I get. I think the page is not loading all the way and I am missing the "save&close" button?????
Last edit: 13 years 5 months ago by Dubinky.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 5 months ago #100764
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Cannot add product in a product page menu?
Hi,
Can you enable the Joomla debug mode, set the error reporting to "maximum" try this operation again and give us the error message returned ?
Can you enable the Joomla debug mode, set the error reporting to "maximum" try this operation again and give us the error message returned ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 5 months ago #100852
by Dubinky
Replied by Dubinky on topic Cannot add product in a product page menu?
Ok, I think this is what you want to see(???) This was the error message on the front end after enabling debug....
"Catchable fatal error: Object of class stdClass could not be converted to string in /home/dubink5/public_html/plugins/system/debug/debug.php on line 30"
Any ideas?
Thanks
ben
"Catchable fatal error: Object of class stdClass could not be converted to string in /home/dubink5/public_html/plugins/system/debug/debug.php on line 30"
Any ideas?
Thanks
ben
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 5 months ago #100865
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Cannot add product in a product page menu?
That has already been fixed on our end. Please download again the latest version on our website and install it again on yours and it should then work.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 5 months ago #100878
by Dubinky
Replied by Dubinky on topic Cannot add product in a product page menu?
That worked, Thanks!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.208 seconds