- Posts: 11
- Thank you received: 0
checkout price based on qty
15 years 7 months ago #8130
by tyson
checkout price based on qty was created by tyson
I have 3 prices I want to offer to my customers
1 bottle $89
2 bottles $129
3 bottlees $169
How do I get the shopping cart to populate the price based on the amount of bottles the customer purchases. when I add 2 bottles to my checkout it just adds $89 + $169 = $258. I would like for the cart to display $129. When I add 3 bottles it multiplies 169 X 3 = 507. I want the customer to pay $169. How can I configure this so that the percentages are taken off.
1 bottle $89
2 bottles $129
3 bottlees $169
How do I get the shopping cart to populate the price based on the amount of bottles the customer purchases. when I add 2 bottles to my checkout it just adds $89 + $169 = $258. I would like for the cart to display $129. When I add 3 bottles it multiplies 169 X 3 = 507. I want the customer to pay $169. How can I configure this so that the percentages are taken off.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 7 months ago #8142
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: checkout price based on qty
The price that you need to enter there is always the price per unit.
If you want 2 bottles to cost $129, then you need to put $64.50 and not $129.
If you want 2 bottles to cost $129, then you need to put $64.50 and not $129.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 7 months ago #8144
by tyson
Replied by tyson on topic Re: checkout price based on qty
Ok thank you that worked. I should have know that.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.151 seconds