Skip to main content

How to change payment method into radio button?

More
13 years 5 months ago #102098 by pandadriver
Hi I wonder how I can change the payment selection into a selection with radio buttons?
Right now it shows a ligh selection when you move the mouse over it, but it is nog very clear and gives a lot of confusion for my customers.
See my screenshot.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 5 months ago #102122 by Mohamed Thelji
Hi,

I think that this is a CSS code issue, can you give me a link to your website for testing purpose ?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 5 months ago #102143 by pandadriver
the link is www.handelspleintje.nl/index.php/dames-menu/dames-jassen-menu

I did change the language temporary into english to make it easier for testing.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 5 months ago #102145 by Mohamed Thelji
The problem is coming from this CSS property :
Code:
.hika-radio input[type="radio"] { display: none; }
through the frontend_default.css file.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 5 months ago #102148 by pandadriver
How can I solve this problem?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 5 months ago #102149 by Mohamed Thelji
By removing/editing this property through the frontend_default.css file :).
The following user(s) said Thank You: pandadriver

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.213 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum