- Posts: 18
- Thank you received: 0
Need to add code to checkout login page
13 years 5 months ago #102748
by lillian
Need to add code to checkout login page was created by lillian
Hi: here's the Page:
spiritinform.cloudaccess.net/index.php?o...=checkout&Itemid=379
I need to be able to add some code to this page for the omnistar affiliate program, but am unsure how to do that... any ideas?
many thanks,
Lillian
spiritinform.cloudaccess.net/index.php?o...=checkout&Itemid=379
I need to be able to add some code to this page for the omnistar affiliate program, but am unsure how to do that... any ideas?
many thanks,
Lillian
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 5 months ago #102765
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Need to add code to checkout login page
Hi,
You can override the view "checkout | step". This view is the main container of the checkout.
So you can add some code at the bottom of the view for your affiliate program.
- HikaShop backend
- (Menu) Display > Views
- Select your front-end template in the filter at the top right
- Search for "checkout" in the search box at the top left
- Edit the view "checkout | step".
Regards,
You can override the view "checkout | step". This view is the main container of the checkout.
So you can add some code at the bottom of the view for your affiliate program.
- HikaShop backend
- (Menu) Display > Views
- Select your front-end template in the filter at the top right
- Search for "checkout" in the search box at the top left
- Edit the view "checkout | step".
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 5 months ago #102927
by lillian
Replied by lillian on topic Need to add code to checkout login page
That's great, thanks so much for your help with that. I added the code... however, I'm not a programmer and am not sure that I added it correctly. I put it at the bottom as follows (after exit and }:
</div>
<div class="clear_both"></div>
<?php
if(JRequest::getWord('tmpl','')=='component'){
exit;
}
[<input type="hidden" name="notify_url" value=" spiritinform.myomnistar.com/paypal_plugin.php ">
<script language="JavaScript" type="text/javascript" src=" spiritinform.myomnistar.com/getaff.php ">
That is the code that I got from the affiliate company but now on the checkout page I am getting the following error, so I think I am doing something wrong in the adding of the code. I used my template name 'hybrid' from the dropdown under views and followed you instructions... Any suggestions would be most appreciated...
here is the error I am getting on the checkout page now:
Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /mnt/data/vhosts/casite-391544.cloudaccess.net/httpdocs/templates/rt_hybrid/html/com_hikashop/checkout/step.php on line 152
</div>
<div class="clear_both"></div>
<?php
if(JRequest::getWord('tmpl','')=='component'){
exit;
}
[<input type="hidden" name="notify_url" value=" spiritinform.myomnistar.com/paypal_plugin.php ">
<script language="JavaScript" type="text/javascript" src=" spiritinform.myomnistar.com/getaff.php ">
That is the code that I got from the affiliate company but now on the checkout page I am getting the following error, so I think I am doing something wrong in the adding of the code. I used my template name 'hybrid' from the dropdown under views and followed you instructions... Any suggestions would be most appreciated...
here is the error I am getting on the checkout page now:
Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /mnt/data/vhosts/casite-391544.cloudaccess.net/httpdocs/templates/rt_hybrid/html/com_hikashop/checkout/step.php on line 152
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 5 months ago #102931
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Need to add code to checkout login page
Instead of the [ you should have ?> and that will avoid the error.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.209 seconds