- Posts: 107
- Thank you received: 1
Import products with multiple images
13 years 4 months ago #103097
by Ronon
Import products with multiple images was created by Ronon
Hello, I want to import multiple products and some have 2 or 3 images. In Excel, CSV files I generated with the separator ";"
The CSV file has 3 columns for picture, for example:
image1 image2 image3
www.myweb.com/01.jpg www.myweb.com/02.jpg www.myweb.com/03.jpg
3 columns have concatenated into one with the function:
=CONCATENAR(F2;", ";G2;", ";H2)
By leaving a comma "," separating the images, is something like this:
images
www.myweb.com/01.jpg , www.myweb.com/02.jpg , www.myweb.com/03.jpg
But this does not work, because I care about the products and then only see one of the images, the first. The other two are not, attached a picture.
What do I need to do? Should I put the 3 images in quotes?
Thank you.
The CSV file has 3 columns for picture, for example:
image1 image2 image3
www.myweb.com/01.jpg www.myweb.com/02.jpg www.myweb.com/03.jpg
3 columns have concatenated into one with the function:
=CONCATENAR(F2;", ";G2;", ";H2)
By leaving a comma "," separating the images, is something like this:
images
www.myweb.com/01.jpg , www.myweb.com/02.jpg , www.myweb.com/03.jpg
But this does not work, because I care about the products and then only see one of the images, the first. The other two are not, attached a picture.
What do I need to do? Should I put the 3 images in quotes?
Thank you.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 4 months ago #103118
by Ronon
Replied by Ronon on topic Import products with multiple images
I fixed, my fault, I have not put space after the comma ...
Greetings!
Greetings!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.233 seconds