- Posts: 3
- Thank you received: 0
Replace term 'Each' on certain product only.
13 years 4 months ago #103305
by jfgratton
Replace term 'Each' on certain product only. was created by jfgratton
I havent found anything to create an exception.
Out of the whole inventory I have two product that sell as a set of 3 and would like to create an exception to avoid confusion with clients and replace the suffix to the price of 'each' by 'each set' or something like that.
Is there a way to do this?
Also I was wondering if I have an item that sells as a minimum order of 3 units, can I have the add to cart amount be sequential, so the client can only add 3, 6, 9...
Thank you for your responses.
J
Out of the whole inventory I have two product that sell as a set of 3 and would like to create an exception to avoid confusion with clients and replace the suffix to the price of 'each' by 'each set' or something like that.
Is there a way to do this?
Also I was wondering if I have an item that sells as a minimum order of 3 units, can I have the add to cart amount be sequential, so the client can only add 3, 6, 9...
Thank you for your responses.
J
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 4 months ago #103325
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Replace term 'Each' on certain product only.
Hi,
The sequential quantity can be done using an override of the "input quantity".
There is in the forum some thread which talk about these override. Some people replace the text input by a drop down list.
www.hikashop.com/en/forum/4-how-to/78412...nimum-quantityq.html
www.hikashop.com/en/forum/4-how-to/80491...ell-per-box-qty.html
Hope these thread will help you.
For you main question, the "each" is displayed by the translation "PER_UNIT" in the view "product | listing_price".
You can add some PHP code in the view in order to create your exceptions and print a different text for that case.
Regards,
The sequential quantity can be done using an override of the "input quantity".
There is in the forum some thread which talk about these override. Some people replace the text input by a drop down list.
www.hikashop.com/en/forum/4-how-to/78412...nimum-quantityq.html
www.hikashop.com/en/forum/4-how-to/80491...ell-per-box-qty.html
Hope these thread will help you.
For you main question, the "each" is displayed by the translation "PER_UNIT" in the view "product | listing_price".
You can add some PHP code in the view in order to create your exceptions and print a different text for that case.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
The following user(s) said Thank You: jfgratton
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.165 seconds