- Posts: 87
- Thank you received: 2
Editing stylesheets for associated modules
15 years 7 months ago #8168
by agrfoto
Editing stylesheets for associated modules was created by agrfoto
Hi,
Things are moving on faster for me now that I have the issue resolved for getting associated modules working for both the main menu and page content links.
I'd like to alter the margin style for the category lists. I assume that styles for associated modules are generated on the fly because I cannot find a reference for them in the CSS file.
#hikashop_category_information_menu_71 div.hikashop_container { margin: 25px; }
Can anyone tell me where (if possible) I can change this?
Many thanks
Things are moving on faster for me now that I have the issue resolved for getting associated modules working for both the main menu and page content links.
I'd like to alter the margin style for the category lists. I assume that styles for associated modules are generated on the fly because I cannot find a reference for them in the CSS file.
#hikashop_category_information_menu_71 div.hikashop_container { margin: 25px; }
Can anyone tell me where (if possible) I can change this?
Many thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 7 months ago #8169
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Editing stylesheets for associated modules
It's generated on the fly because you can change it in the options of the module.
Just go in your module's hikashop options and on the bottom right, you will see the margin option where you can change it.
Just go in your module's hikashop options and on the bottom right, you will see the margin option where you can change it.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 7 months ago #8170
by agrfoto
Replied by agrfoto on topic Re: Editing stylesheets for associated modules
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 7 months ago #8175
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Editing stylesheets for associated modules
It's the same option but on your menu's hikashop options screen.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 7 months ago #8178
by agrfoto
Replied by agrfoto on topic Re: Editing stylesheets for associated modules
Ah ha!
Yes, I see. Perfect, thanks again.
Yes, I see. Perfect, thanks again.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.151 seconds