- Posts: 63
- Thank you received: 3
Admin email alert not showing customer details
13 years 4 months ago #104123
by ians
Admin email alert not showing customer details was created by ians
Hi there,
When a customer places an order and e-mail is sent to me as administrator.
I'm sure the e-mail previously showed customer details but that doesn't seem to be there now.
I've removed the text / html customisation but still doesn't show
e-mail is Order administrator notification
and looks like this:
The order is now created.
This notification was for the order H1R76 on the website wslr.co.uk/
You can access the order details directly by clicking on the link below after logging in your back end:
wslr.co.uk/administrator/index.php?optio...sk=edit&order_id=176
Please select term.... : Autumn 2013
Resources requested: Code Qty
Stained Glass A00189 £ 0.00 1 £ 0.00
: £ 0.00
Can I show customer details on this email to save me going in the back end?
Yours,
ian
When a customer places an order and e-mail is sent to me as administrator.
I'm sure the e-mail previously showed customer details but that doesn't seem to be there now.
I've removed the text / html customisation but still doesn't show
e-mail is Order administrator notification
and looks like this:
The order is now created.
This notification was for the order H1R76 on the website wslr.co.uk/
You can access the order details directly by clicking on the link below after logging in your back end:
wslr.co.uk/administrator/index.php?optio...sk=edit&order_id=176
Please select term.... : Autumn 2013
Resources requested: Code Qty
Stained Glass A00189 £ 0.00 1 £ 0.00
: £ 0.00
Can I show customer details on this email to save me going in the back end?
Yours,
ian
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 4 months ago #104241
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Admin email alert not showing customer details
Hi,
The addresses (billing and shipping) are displayed under the product listing.
Maybe the addresses are wrong or maybe all of the address custom field are unpublished but, the "order administrator configuration" have some code to display the addresses.
Regards,
The addresses (billing and shipping) are displayed under the product listing.
Maybe the addresses are wrong or maybe all of the address custom field are unpublished but, the "order administrator configuration" have some code to display the addresses.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
The following user(s) said Thank You: ians
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 3 months ago #108848
by ians
Replied by ians on topic Admin email alert not showing customer details
Thanks Jerome,
I was using fields I'd set up in another extension, extended reg. I didn't realise that the details wouldn't pull accross - although it's obvious when you think about it....
I'm using Hikasop form to enter customer details and it's fine now.
Many thanks,
Ian
I was using fields I'd set up in another extension, extended reg. I didn't realise that the details wouldn't pull accross - although it's obvious when you think about it....
I'm using Hikasop form to enter customer details and it's fine now.
Many thanks,
Ian
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.209 seconds