product custom field
15 years 7 months ago #8200
by pascale
product custom field was created by pascale
Hi,
I would like to create a category listing where for each product I would display as usually
- product image
- product name
- price and add to cart button
- and also 3 or 4 custom fields
I'd like to display all of those in a table, one product per row
Is this possible, how can it be done ?
Thanks,
Pascale
I would like to create a category listing where for each product I would display as usually
- product image
- product name
- price and add to cart button
- and also 3 or 4 custom fields
I'd like to display all of those in a table, one product per row
Is this possible, how can it be done ?
Thanks,
Pascale
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 7 months ago #8201
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: product custom field
Hi,
Custom item fields can only be displayed on the product page for the moment.
Custom item fields can only be displayed on the product page for the moment.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 7 months ago #8205
by pascale
Replied by pascale on topic Re: product custom field
Thanks !
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 6 months ago #10502
by donzo
Replied by donzo on topic Re: product custom field
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 6 months ago #10512
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: product custom field
You can try to put the code inside the form few lines below. But that will probably break too
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 6 months ago #10687
by donzo
Replied by donzo on topic Re: product custom field
I think it will as there isn't provision in the code to pull in the variables, and Im not at a level to do this depth of customisation.
Would be really good to be able to show any of the product info in the products list or grid.
I have for example;
[ picture ]
Title of product
Artist
Year
Add to cart
Would be nice.
Would be really good to be able to show any of the product info in the products list or grid.
I have for example;
[ picture ]
Title of product
Artist
Year
Add to cart
Would be nice.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 6 months ago #10688
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: product custom field
If you just want to DISPLAY custom product fields values in the listing, you can easily do so by adding something like this:
echo 'CUSTOM_FIELD_LABEL : '.$this->row->CUSTOM_FIELD_COLUMN_NAME;
Where you can replace the CUSTOM_FIELD_COLUMN_NAME and CUSTOM_FIELD_LABEL by the values of your custom product field.
echo 'CUSTOM_FIELD_LABEL : '.$this->row->CUSTOM_FIELD_COLUMN_NAME;
Where you can replace the CUSTOM_FIELD_COLUMN_NAME and CUSTOM_FIELD_LABEL by the values of your custom product field.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 6 months ago #10698
by donzo
Replied by donzo on topic Re: product custom field
worked a treat!
thank you
Similar question, can I display the product code as well, what is the variable name for it , or is there a back end way to display the product code on the product detail page?
Thanks
thank you
Similar question, can I display the product code as well, what is the variable name for it , or is there a back end way to display the product code on the product detail page?
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 6 months ago #10699
by donzo
Replied by donzo on topic Re: product custom field
duh!
its product_code
thanks
its product_code
thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.216 seconds