- Posts: 7
- Thank you received: 0
Product sub categories on product category page
15 years 7 months ago #8208
by Dave
Product sub categories on product category page was created by Dave
Hi
Making good progress with HikaShop.
I have added a Products section, with multiple categories within in it. Within just one of the categories, I want to have several sub - categories. However, the sub categories are appearing as a bulleted list underneath the relevant category on the first level category page.
Is there any way to hide the sub category names from underneath the category name - I've tried all of the configuration options I can think of? I want to be able to click the category image, and then have a display showing the linked sub categories, which can in turn be clicked and show the products in each category.
Many thanks
Dave
:S
Making good progress with HikaShop.
I have added a Products section, with multiple categories within in it. Within just one of the categories, I want to have several sub - categories. However, the sub categories are appearing as a bulleted list underneath the relevant category on the first level category page.
Is there any way to hide the sub category names from underneath the category name - I've tried all of the configuration options I can think of? I want to be able to click the category image, and then have a display showing the linked sub categories, which can in turn be clicked and show the products in each category.
Many thanks
Dave
:S
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 7 months ago #8210
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Product sub categories on product category page
Hi,
You need to go in the menu Display->Content menus. There, edit your menu's options. You will see on the right the option "Show sub categories". You should set it to "no child" in order to not display subcategories beneath each categories.
You need to go in the menu Display->Content menus. There, edit your menu's options. You will see on the right the option "Show sub categories". You should set it to "no child" in order to not display subcategories beneath each categories.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 7 months ago #8277
by Dave
Replied by Dave on topic Re: Product sub categories on product category page
Thanks again Nicolas - easy when you know how eh!
Dave
Dave
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.156 seconds