To translate a customtext field
13 years 4 months ago #104748
by lacasetta
my site with Hikashop
www.lacasettabio.it
To translate a customtext field was created by lacasetta
Hi,
I'd like to add a customtext via Display>customfields> table address
I choose a "customtext" on field type
So, how can i have the text on two languages?
I just tried with a Joomla overrides but it does not work.
I tried with an hikashop translate field on hikashop file Language and it does not work.
How can i do?
I'd like to add a customtext via Display>customfields> table address
I choose a "customtext" on field type
So, how can i have the text on two languages?
I just tried with a Joomla overrides but it does not work.
I tried with an hikashop translate field on hikashop file Language and it does not work.
How can i do?
my site with Hikashop
www.lacasettabio.it
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 4 months ago #104780
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic To translate a customtext field
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 4 months ago - 13 years 4 months ago #104820
by lacasetta
my site with Hikashop
www.lacasettabio.it
Replied by lacasetta on topic To translate a customtext field
Hi,
so I'm the second user to ask it!
But i have a problem.
On my version i have:
"return @$field->field_options;" (here there is the word customtext in square brackets)
if i change with:
"return $this->trans(@$field->field_options);" (also here there is the word customtext in square brackets)
I have the frontend and the backend on error 500
If i change with:
"return $this->trans(@$field->field_options);" (without the word customtext in square brackets)
There is not an error 500 but, on the text place, i have the word "Array"
What can I do?
PS: it is impossible to write the customtext in square brackets on this forum !?!? :huh:
so I'm the second user to ask it!
But i have a problem.
On my version i have:
"return @$field->field_options;" (here there is the word customtext in square brackets)
if i change with:
"return $this->trans(@$field->field_options);" (also here there is the word customtext in square brackets)
I have the frontend and the backend on error 500
If i change with:
"return $this->trans(@$field->field_options);" (without the word customtext in square brackets)
There is not an error 500 but, on the text place, i have the word "Array"
What can I do?
PS: it is impossible to write the customtext in square brackets on this forum !?!? :huh:
my site with Hikashop
www.lacasettabio.it
Last edit: 13 years 4 months ago by lacasetta.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 4 months ago #104822
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic To translate a customtext field
The forum removed the brackets on the other post.
I've fixed the code now, please look again.
I've fixed the code now, please look again.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 4 months ago #104832
by lacasetta
my site with Hikashop
www.lacasettabio.it
Replied by lacasetta on topic To translate a customtext field
Ok, now it works! 
Thanks.
Will the new code be on the next release or i have to change it again?
Thanks.
Will the new code be on the next release or i have to change it again?
my site with Hikashop
www.lacasettabio.it
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 4 months ago #104834
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic To translate a customtext field
It will be in next release of course.
The following user(s) said Thank You: lacasetta
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.222 seconds