- Posts: 9
- Thank you received: 0
CSS - Best practice for Editing
13 years 4 months ago #105023
by budfox
CSS - Best practice for Editing was created by budfox
Hello Nicolas
I've bought Hika Shop today for another client and I'm struggling to work out best practice for editing the CSS styles. I don't wish to do anything major, but my site has a dark blue background and I'd like to remove most of the white backgrounds that Hika Shop inserts.
The shop is at www.aromany.co.uk/shop-online
I can see that the white background is coming from a style within the page header, and although I read another thread about this I got a bit confused. It seems to me that even if I define my own styles, the ones generated within the page will take priority.
So, if you could offer a simple explanation of how best to change just a few colours I'd be very happy.
Thanks
Steve
I've bought Hika Shop today for another client and I'm struggling to work out best practice for editing the CSS styles. I don't wish to do anything major, but my site has a dark blue background and I'd like to remove most of the white backgrounds that Hika Shop inserts.
The shop is at www.aromany.co.uk/shop-online
I can see that the white background is coming from a style within the page header, and although I read another thread about this I got a bit confused. It seems to me that even if I define my own styles, the ones generated within the page will take priority.
So, if you could offer a simple explanation of how best to change just a few colours I'd be very happy.
Thanks
Steve
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 4 months ago #105057
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic CSS - Best practice for Editing
Hi,
You can read the documentation about styling:
www.hikashop.com/en/support/documentatio...ize-the-display.html
The FAQ about the CSS:
www.hikashop.com/en/support/documentation/faq.html#css
And this forum thread about different css solutions:
www.hikashop.com/en/forum/2-general-talk...hikashop.html#103023
Regards,
You can read the documentation about styling:
www.hikashop.com/en/support/documentatio...ize-the-display.html
The FAQ about the CSS:
www.hikashop.com/en/support/documentation/faq.html#css
And this forum thread about different css solutions:
www.hikashop.com/en/forum/2-general-talk...hikashop.html#103023
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.171 seconds