- Posts: 151
- Thank you received: 9
Twitter button?
13 years 4 months ago - 13 years 4 months ago #105117
by Maurice
Twitter button? was created by Maurice
Hi,
I just enabled the social plugin to have twitter and facebook buttons on every product page.
On our test site all looks fine and works great. On our live site however, the TWITTER button looks different and I cannot get the count box visible.
With firebug I see that the twitter button on the live site is a local button: /media/com_hikashop/images/icons/tweet_button.jpg
while on the test site the button comes from the twitter site.
Besides this, the URL that the twitter button generates on the live site is false. It should just use the url from the page, not some self constructed MEGA long, non-SEF url. On the test site the URL is correct.
So what's the difference between the test and live site? Our live site uses SSL and our test site does not. Could this be the problem?
Maurice
I just enabled the social plugin to have twitter and facebook buttons on every product page.
On our test site all looks fine and works great. On our live site however, the TWITTER button looks different and I cannot get the count box visible.
With firebug I see that the twitter button on the live site is a local button: /media/com_hikashop/images/icons/tweet_button.jpg
while on the test site the button comes from the twitter site.
Besides this, the URL that the twitter button generates on the live site is false. It should just use the url from the page, not some self constructed MEGA long, non-SEF url. On the test site the URL is correct.
So what's the difference between the test and live site? Our live site uses SSL and our test site does not. Could this be the problem?
Maurice
Last edit: 13 years 4 months ago by Maurice.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 4 months ago #105156
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Twitter button?
Hi,
I don't know of such issue with our social networks plugin.
What if you access your website with http instead of https ? Do you still have the issue ?
Can you give a link to that page so that we can see that ? Maybe we'll be able to figure out something by looking at the HTML.
I don't know of such issue with our social networks plugin.
What if you access your website with http instead of https ? Do you still have the issue ?
Can you give a link to that page so that we can see that ? Maybe we'll be able to figure out something by looking at the HTML.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.175 seconds