- Posts: 8
- Thank you received: 0
Make my products and options list as a single item
13 years 4 months ago #105841
by terry5578
Make my products and options list as a single item was created by terry5578
Let me try this again. I have a problem on my site with the way my product and options list when you add them to the cart.
My sites is at - www.trucarry.com/component/hikashop/prod...ry-chianti-suit.html .
I would have liked to just use characteristics for the jacket size, color and pant size. But apparently there were too many options and I was getting memory and display errors. So I made the pant size an option instead of a characteristic. This seems to work except for one thing - when you add them to the cart they list as separate items. I don't want this. I want them to list like the computer and it's options list in the demo site. How can I do that? Is it just a matter of modifying the code - if so can someone tell me where I can find what I need to modify?
I am using HikaShop Business if that helps.
My sites is at - www.trucarry.com/component/hikashop/prod...ry-chianti-suit.html .
I would have liked to just use characteristics for the jacket size, color and pant size. But apparently there were too many options and I was getting memory and display errors. So I made the pant size an option instead of a characteristic. This seems to work except for one thing - when you add them to the cart they list as separate items. I don't want this. I want them to list like the computer and it's options list in the demo site. How can I do that? Is it just a matter of modifying the code - if so can someone tell me where I can find what I need to modify?
I am using HikaShop Business if that helps.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 4 months ago #105890
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Make my products and options list as a single item
Hi,
You can enable the option "Group options with product" in Config > Main > Cart.
You can enable the option "Group options with product" in Config > Main > Cart.
The following user(s) said Thank You: terry5578
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 4 months ago #105961
by terry5578
Replied by terry5578 on topic Make my products and options list as a single item
Thank you Xavier that fixed my problem
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.159 seconds