Skip to main content

Paypal - no shipping address on file

More
15 years 7 months ago #8338 by akirtlink
New issue...

The state field isn't showing up...


Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 7 months ago #8339 by akirtlink

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 7 months ago #8347 by nicolas
Maybe it's a javascript error ? Could you give the URL of your shop so that we can check ?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 7 months ago #8360 by akirtlink
Sure, it's moreoftheking.com

Thanks
Amanda

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 7 months ago #8396 by nicolas
I can indeed see a javascript error on your website:
Uncaught TypeError: Cannot call method 'appendChild' of null moreoftheking.com/media/system/js/mootools.js 28

I'm not sure from where it's coming but that's why the state field isn't loaded.
What did you change since last time ?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 7 months ago #8418 by akirtlink
I haven't changed anything since last time, however, I don't think it was working when I had login running before.

Amanda

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 7 months ago #8423 by nicolas
What if you try to put the state dropdown before the country dropdown ? Do you still have the problem ?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 7 months ago #8427 by akirtlink
Yes, I actually moved it to where it is now to try that very thing. Didn't fix it.

Amanda

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 7 months ago #8430 by nicolas
What if you unpublish the state field ? Do you still have the javascript error ?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 7 months ago #8433 by akirtlink
Yes, there error is still there.

:unsure:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 7 months ago #8434 by nicolas
I see that there is an openid javascript which is loaded on your website and which does stuff on the login forms... It might come from that... Could you try to deactivate it ?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 7 months ago #8435 by akirtlink
I have no idea how to do that. Can you walk me through it or direct me to some info on doing that?

Amanda

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 7 months ago #8437 by nicolas
I don't know lol :)
I just see that you have some javascript related to openid which is loaded on your website where there is no need for it and it might be the cause of the error.
I know that there is an openid plugin in joomla. Maybe you have it published ?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 7 months ago #8438 by akirtlink
Do I disable it in the plugin manager? (authentication OpenID)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 7 months ago #8440 by nicolas
Let's try that, yes.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 7 months ago #8441 by akirtlink
TaDa! That did it. :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 7 months ago #8442 by nicolas

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.263 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum