- Posts: 16
- Thank you received: 0
Translation
13 years 4 months ago #106375
by phuonker
Translation was created by phuonker
Hello everybody
Before I want to start some translations, I wanted to ask what is the best method to make translation.
I offer some travels and different tours are separated in categories (f.e. 10 days travel is one category and 20 days is another category) In each category I have 2 or three products (in the category of 10 day trip I offer a tour in july, which is one product, a second journey is in August)
Based on this structure which approach is best. I saw there is the possibility of exporting CSV files. Prices remain all the same.
I would appreciate to have some good advices
Thank you
Regards
Peter
Before I want to start some translations, I wanted to ask what is the best method to make translation.
I offer some travels and different tours are separated in categories (f.e. 10 days travel is one category and 20 days is another category) In each category I have 2 or three products (in the category of 10 day trip I offer a tour in july, which is one product, a second journey is in August)
Based on this structure which approach is best. I saw there is the possibility of exporting CSV files. Prices remain all the same.
I would appreciate to have some good advices
Thank you
Regards
Peter
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
13 years 4 months ago #106438
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Translation
Hello Peter,
I think that you'll probably find some answer through the FAQ
. Regarding the export CSV feature , you'll find it through your "Hikashop->Product->'EXPORT'" page.
Hope this will help you a little.
I think that you'll probably find some answer through the FAQ
Hope this will help you a little.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.169 seconds