- Posts: 11
- Thank you received: 1
[SOLVED] Add details in order summary
- supercrema
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
13 years 4 months ago - 13 years 4 months ago #106590
by supercrema
[SOLVED] Add details in order summary was created by supercrema
Hi 
I can enter the shipping method and payment chosen in the position indicated by the red arrows in the figure?
Thanks
I can enter the shipping method and payment chosen in the position indicated by the red arrows in the figure?
Thanks
Last edit: 13 years 4 months ago by supercrema.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
13 years 4 months ago #106604
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Add details in order summary
Hi,
Sure, if you want to do it you'll have to edit the code of your "cart" file of your "checkout" view of your front-end template, but you'll need some development knowledge to do it
.
Hope this will help you a little
Sure, if you want to do it you'll have to edit the code of your "cart" file of your "checkout" view of your front-end template, but you'll need some development knowledge to do it
Hope this will help you a little
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- supercrema
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 11
- Thank you received: 1
13 years 4 months ago #106608
by supercrema
Replied by supercrema on topic Add details in order summary
Hi 
I know I need to change that file, but I do not know what commands to enter.
I would make sure that the methods chosen to appear in the previous steps.
Could you help me?
thanks
I know I need to change that file, but I do not know what commands to enter.
I would make sure that the methods chosen to appear in the previous steps.
Could you help me?
thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 4 months ago #106617
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Add details in order summary
You can add similar code than what is in the "status" file of the view "checkout".
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- supercrema
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 11
- Thank you received: 1
13 years 4 months ago #106630
by supercrema
Replied by supercrema on topic Add details in order summary
Hi Nicolas 
I copy this command from the file status:
but nothing appears
Why?
I copy this command from the file status:
Code:
<?php
$array=array();
if(!empty($this->shipping_data)){
$array[]= JText::sprintf('HIKASHOP_SHIPPING_METHOD_CHOSEN', '<span class="label label-info">'.$this->shipping_data->shipping_name.'</span>');
}
if(!empty($this->payment_data)){
$array[]= JText::sprintf('HIKASHOP_PAYMENT_METHOD_CHOSEN', '<span class="label label-info">'.$this->payment_data->payment_name.'</span>');
}
echo implode('<br/>',$array);
?>
but nothing appears
Why?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- supercrema
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 11
- Thank you received: 1
13 years 4 months ago - 13 years 4 months ago #106632
by supercrema
Replied by supercrema on topic Add details in order summary
Ok, I solved it.
I could not see anything because I had not added the button status in the configuration of my checkout.
I also had to change the status file to hide its display in the checkout process and leave it visible where I needed.
This is the modification in the "status" file of the view "checkout":
I only insert comment before and after the html tag.
Thaks for great and fast support
I could not see anything because I had not added the button status in the configuration of my checkout.
I also had to change the status file to hide its display in the checkout process and leave it visible where I needed.
This is the modification in the "status" file of the view "checkout":
Code:
<?php
/**
* @package HikaShop for Joomla!
* @version 2.1.3
* @author hikashop.com
* @copyright (C) 2010-2013 HIKARI SOFTWARE. All rights reserved.
* @license GNU/GPLv3 http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-3.0.html
*/
defined('_JEXEC') or die('Restricted access');
?><!-- <br/>
<span id="hikashop_checkout_status">
<?php
$array=array();
if(!empty($this->shipping_data)){
$array[]= JText::sprintf('HIKASHOP_SHIPPING_METHOD_CHOSEN', '<span class="label label-info">'.$this->shipping_data->shipping_name.'</span>');
}
if(!empty($this->payment_data)){
$array[]= JText::sprintf('HIKASHOP_PAYMENT_METHOD_CHOSEN', '<span class="label label-info">'.$this->payment_data->payment_name.'</span>');
}
echo implode('<br/>',$array);
?>
</span>
<div class="clear_both"></div> -->
I only insert comment before and after the html tag.
Thaks for great and fast support
Last edit: 13 years 4 months ago by supercrema.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.239 seconds