- Posts: 59
- Thank you received: 1
Should Know But I Don't, re HS Checkout Component
13 years 4 months ago #107873
by G9Cap
Should Know But I Don't, re HS Checkout Component was created by G9Cap
Hey,
I simply want my right side and bottom articles/components NOT to show in my cart/checkout area.
I know exactly where my items are BUT, when I go to make them "Show on all pages except" I just can't find the ......index.php/component/hikashop/checkout component in order to turn things off from showing on that one page!!
What in the world am I not seeing? Why can't I see or find the hikashop/checkout component? It just doesn't make sense but I'm sure it is simple and I'm just being a dummy.
Thanks so much
I simply want my right side and bottom articles/components NOT to show in my cart/checkout area.
I know exactly where my items are BUT, when I go to make them "Show on all pages except" I just can't find the ......index.php/component/hikashop/checkout component in order to turn things off from showing on that one page!!
What in the world am I not seeing? Why can't I see or find the hikashop/checkout component? It just doesn't make sense but I'm sure it is simple and I'm just being a dummy.
Thanks so much
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
13 years 4 months ago #107937
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Should Know But I Don't, re HS Checkout Component
Hi,
In the config, under the tab checkout, you have the option "force menu on the checkout". There you can set a special menu. Then, in the options of your module, you can restrict its display to all the pages except that menu.
Hope this will help you.
In the config, under the tab checkout, you have the option "force menu on the checkout". There you can set a special menu. Then, in the options of your module, you can restrict its display to all the pages except that menu.
Hope this will help you.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 4 months ago #107966
by G9Cap
Replied by G9Cap on topic Should Know But I Don't, re HS Checkout Component
Hi Mohamed,
Thank you. I'm sorry but I just don't understand what you mean.
Thank you. I'm sorry but I just don't understand what you mean.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
13 years 4 months ago #107977
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Should Know But I Don't, re HS Checkout Component
I just wanted you to :
- Go to "Hikashop->System->Configuration->'Checkout'"
- Set the "Force a menu on the checkout" option to a special menu
- Go to your module configuration page
- Then use this special menu thourgh the "Show on all pages except" option
- Go to "Hikashop->System->Configuration->'Checkout'"
- Set the "Force a menu on the checkout" option to a special menu
- Go to your module configuration page
- Then use this special menu thourgh the "Show on all pages except" option
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 4 months ago #108213
by G9Cap
I STILL don't get this!
I went and created a new menu item and just called it "checkout". It is unpublished.
I went to my HS configuration page.
In the checkout area I went to "force a menu on checkout" and selected my new "checkout" menu.
THEN WHAT???
I just want to be able to remove any surrounding text area modules etc. on my checkout page to avoid any distractions. All I want is what relates to checking out.
Mohamed said - Go to your module configuration page
- Then use this special menu through the "Show on all pages except" option
Sorry but HOW? Module? I guess I'm just not seeing something as there is no module relating to this menu item.
Any help is appreciated. Thanks
Replied by G9Cap on topic Should Know But I Don't, re HS Checkout Component
I went and created a new menu item and just called it "checkout". It is unpublished.
I went to my HS configuration page.
In the checkout area I went to "force a menu on checkout" and selected my new "checkout" menu.
THEN WHAT???
I just want to be able to remove any surrounding text area modules etc. on my checkout page to avoid any distractions. All I want is what relates to checking out.
Mohamed said - Go to your module configuration page
- Then use this special menu through the "Show on all pages except" option
Sorry but HOW? Module? I guess I'm just not seeing something as there is no module relating to this menu item.
Any help is appreciated. Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 4 months ago #108227
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Should Know But I Don't, re HS Checkout Component
What Mohamed said is that after you set the checkout menu item in the config, you can go in the joomla modules manager and edit the "menu assignment" option of the modules that you don't want to display on your checkout and simply untick your checkout menu item from it so that these modules do not appear anymore during the checkout.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.232 seconds