- Posts: 48
- Thank you received: 1
Akeeba Subscriptions plugin
13 years 3 months ago #108959
by SLLLC
Akeeba Subscriptions plugin was created by SLLLC
I have downloaded the Akeeba Subscriptions plugin from
www.hikashop.com/en/support/documentatio...a-subscriptions.html
When I try to install in Joomla backend I receive following message "Error! Could not find a Joomla! XML setup file in the package."
Same happened when trying to install HikaShop PayPal recurring payment plugin
If I unzip the files could you please tell me in what directory or directories to place files.
When I try to install in Joomla backend I receive following message "Error! Could not find a Joomla! XML setup file in the package."
Same happened when trying to install HikaShop PayPal recurring payment plugin
If I unzip the files could you please tell me in what directory or directories to place files.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 3 months ago #108975
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Akeeba Subscriptions plugin
in the plugins/hikashop/akeebasubs and plugins/hikashoppayment/paypalreccuring folders
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 1 month ago #120293
by SLLLC
Replied by SLLLC on topic Akeeba Subscriptions plugin
I created a new directory under the public_html/plugins/hikashop called akeeadubs and placed the files within.
But, unable to locate plugin within Joomla-Hikashop backend
But, unable to locate plugin within Joomla-Hikashop backend
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 1 month ago #120377
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Akeeba Subscriptions plugin
First, it's akeebasubs not akeeadubs. And second, after placing the files you need to use the discover system of joomla to add the plugins in Joomla:
docs.joomla.org/Help25:Extensions_Extension_Manager_Discover
docs.joomla.org/Help25:Extensions_Extension_Manager_Discover
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 1 month ago #120415
by SLLLC
Replied by SLLLC on topic Akeeba Subscriptions plugin
I am using Joomla 1.5.26 so the Discover feature does not appear to be avail.
Sorry about the post spelling, but is correct in site files.
Sorry about the post spelling, but is correct in site files.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 1 month ago #120431
by SLLLC
Replied by SLLLC on topic Akeeba Subscriptions plugin
Attempted to install plugin using Joomla 1.5 backend install from directory section but still receive message;
Error! Could not find a Joomla! XML setup file in the package.
Path does not have a valid package.
Could the XML file not be written for J1.5 use?
Error! Could not find a Joomla! XML setup file in the package.
Path does not have a valid package.
Could the XML file not be written for J1.5 use?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 1 month ago #120454
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Akeeba Subscriptions plugin
Hi,
You can make these plugins compatible with Joomla 1.5 by editing the XML file, some tags need to be changed.
And you have to test it, because it's possible that some functions are only compatible with joomla 2.5 and more.
docs.joomla.org/J2.5:Adapting_a_Joomla_1...Parameters_to_JForms
You can make these plugins compatible with Joomla 1.5 by editing the XML file, some tags need to be changed.
And you have to test it, because it's possible that some functions are only compatible with joomla 2.5 and more.
docs.joomla.org/J2.5:Adapting_a_Joomla_1...Parameters_to_JForms
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 1 month ago #120900
by SLLLC
Replied by SLLLC on topic Akeeba Subscriptions plugin
Thank you, I modified the xml file and now the zip file installs the plugin for Joomla 1.5.
I will send you a copy of the file.
I will send you a copy of the file.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Xavier
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.224 seconds