Post Code not required?
13 years 3 months ago #109306
by webhelpus
Post Code not required? was created by webhelpus
Post Code Not required
Client asked me the other day if there was a spot for a zip code in the mailing address. I was baffled cause I knew there was. A customer had apparently filled out the form an omitted their zip code. I checked the guest form and as you can see, it apparently is not required. My client had to google the address to find the zip code but can not do so for hundreds of orders. So....how do I make it required?
Client asked me the other day if there was a spot for a zip code in the mailing address. I was baffled cause I knew there was. A customer had apparently filled out the form an omitted their zip code. I checked the guest form and as you can see, it apparently is not required. My client had to google the address to find the zip code but can not do so for hundreds of orders. So....how do I make it required?
The following user(s) said Thank You: brayden10
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 3 months ago #109308
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Post Code not required?
Go in Display->Custom fields, and turn on the required option for it.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 3 months ago #109309
by webhelpus
Replied by webhelpus on topic Post Code not required?
Wow...that was way to easy. I was pouring through the code to find it....your way is much easier! :laugh:
The following user(s) said Thank You: brayden10
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.226 seconds