- Posts: 15
- Thank you received: 0
Filters and variants
13 years 3 months ago #109357
by aston2204
Filters and variants was created by aston2204
It is possible to make that: after filter apply Hikashop Content Module shows VARIANT of products instead of PRODUCTS.
For example:
I have t-shirts and shirts in my shop. They have characteristic "color". One of the value is "red". If I filtered on the "color" = "red", hikashop shows me all t-shirts and shirts, that have variant with red color. I need, that hikashop shows me "Shirt AAA, color Red" and "T-Shirt BBB color Red". And button "Add to cart" instead of "Choose options"
How I can do it?
For example:
I have t-shirts and shirts in my shop. They have characteristic "color". One of the value is "red". If I filtered on the "color" = "red", hikashop shows me all t-shirts and shirts, that have variant with red color. I need, that hikashop shows me "Shirt AAA, color Red" and "T-Shirt BBB color Red". And button "Add to cart" instead of "Choose options"
How I can do it?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 3 months ago #109411
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Filters and variants
That's not possible. Products listings (the filter result page is a products listing) are not made to be able to display variants.
You will have a hard time to change that, even if you're an experienced developer as it will require to change a lot of the code which is used to display the products listing.
You will have a hard time to change that, even if you're an experienced developer as it will require to change a lot of the code which is used to display the products listing.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.140 seconds