Skip to main content

Order a listing based on two or more fields

More
13 years 3 months ago #109749 by PeterChain
I want to establish an ordering criteria based on more than one fields like:

parent_id + product_name + custom_field_whatever

I don't think I con do this with standard parametrization in the parameters for products area:




Can I do this through changes in a view file? Any clue?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 3 months ago #109787 by nicolas
No you can't do that via the interface. You actually can't do that via a view file edition either.

You will have to create a hikashop plugin implementing the trigger onBeforeProductListingLoad and change the second parameter (&$order) to the ordering that you want.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.167 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum