- Posts: 57
- Thank you received: 0
Japanese YEN
13 years 3 months ago #110167
by mirkozax
Japanese YEN was created by mirkozax
Hi,
now if I use japanese yen, the price is like that
how I can change like that ?
thanks
now if I use japanese yen, the price is like that
1 9000 ¥
how I can change like that ?
19,000 ¥
thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
13 years 3 months ago #110194
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Japanese YEN
Hi,
I think that the solution would be to edit your YEN currency through "Hikashop->System->Currencies" and use the Groups separation option.
I think that the solution would be to edit your YEN currency through "Hikashop->System->Currencies" and use the Groups separation option.
The following user(s) said Thank You: mirkozax
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 3 months ago #110199
by mirkozax
Replied by mirkozax on topic Japanese YEN
Thanks again Mohamed
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.164 seconds