- Posts: 11
- Thank you received: 0
custom price listing with product variants
- destination_sirius
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
13 years 3 months ago #110389
by destination_sirius
custom price listing with product variants was created by destination_sirius
Hello,
I copied listing_price.php, and renamed it into listing_price1.php
I inserted it into show_default.php instead of listing_price.php:
Then I edited listing_price1.php by replacing hikashop_product_price with my custom hikashop_product_price_big class
It works fine.
But I have product characteristics drop-down list on product view on frontend,
If customer selects one of the variants, my custom hikashop_product_price_big class is no longer applied
Could you point me what to do in order to apply the hikashop_product_price_big class to all products' variants price listing?
I copied listing_price.php, and renamed it into listing_price1.php
I inserted it into show_default.php instead of listing_price.php:
Code:
if ($this->params->get('show_price')) {
$this->row = & $this->element;
$this->setLayout('listing_price1');
echo $this->loadTemplate(); }
Then I edited listing_price1.php by replacing hikashop_product_price with my custom hikashop_product_price_big class
Code:
$classes = array('hikashop_product_price_big hikashop_product_price_'.$i);
But I have product characteristics drop-down list on product view on frontend,
If customer selects one of the variants, my custom hikashop_product_price_big class is no longer applied
Could you point me what to do in order to apply the hikashop_product_price_big class to all products' variants price listing?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 3 months ago #110395
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic custom price listing with product variants
Hi,
That's because you need to the same modification in the "show" file of the product view.
Note however that I don't think that you need to do these modifications at all...
You could use the default code and simply use such CSS:
.hikashop_product_page .hikashop_product_price{
// your CSS
}
so that the CSS applies only for your prices on the product page.
That's because you need to the same modification in the "show" file of the product view.
Note however that I don't think that you need to do these modifications at all...
You could use the default code and simply use such CSS:
.hikashop_product_page .hikashop_product_price{
// your CSS
}
so that the CSS applies only for your prices on the product page.
The following user(s) said Thank You: destination_sirius
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.192 seconds