- Posts: 13
- Thank you received: 0
'Proceed to Checkout' Button link
13 years 3 months ago #110523
by jonbev
'Proceed to Checkout' Button link was created by jonbev
Hi,
I have the cart module enabled, but the 'proceed to checkout' button links to the product category listing?
I migrated Hikashop from Joomla1.5! to 2.5, the 1.5 version looks fine and the setting appear to be identical.
Link to test url: beta.manncat.com/giftshop
I can PM you admin login details if you require it.
I have the cart module enabled, but the 'proceed to checkout' button links to the product category listing?
I migrated Hikashop from Joomla1.5! to 2.5, the 1.5 version looks fine and the setting appear to be identical.
Link to test url: beta.manncat.com/giftshop
I can PM you admin login details if you require it.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 3 months ago #110529
by Eliot
Replied by Eliot on topic 'Proceed to Checkout' Button link
Hi there,
It looks like a bug on our side.
Could you please edit the file cart.php in components/com_hikashop/views/product/tmpl/ and change this line:
with this one:
It looks like a bug on our side.
Could you please edit the file cart.php in components/com_hikashop/views/product/tmpl/ and change this line:
Code:
if($this->params->get('cart_type','cart') != 'wishlist' && $this->params->get('from','display') == 'module'){
$cart_type = '&cart_type='.$this->params->get('cart_type','cart');
if($this->params->get('show_cart_proceed',1)) echo $this->cart->displayButton(JText::_('PROCEED_TO_CHECKOUT'),'checkout',$this->params,hikashop_completeLink('checkout'.$url_itemid.$cart_type),'');
with this one:
Code:
if($this->params->get('cart_type','cart') != 'wishlist' && $this->params->get('from','display') == 'module'){
if($this->params->get('show_cart_proceed',1)) echo $this->cart->displayButton(JText::_('PROCEED_TO_CHECKOUT'),'checkout',$this->params,hikashop_completeLink('checkout'.$url_itemid),'');
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 3 months ago - 13 years 3 months ago #110553
by jonbev
Replied by jonbev on topic 'Proceed to Checkout' Button link
Merci Eliot. C'est bon.
Last edit: 13 years 3 months ago by jonbev.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.142 seconds