- Posts: 5
- Thank you received: 0
Filter Module Customization
13 years 3 months ago #110868
by kollol
Filter Module Customization was created by kollol
Hi There,
My filter module works fine. The only issue I have is it filters product before I click on the filter button. I don't want to filter products on the go. Can anybody please help?
My filter module works fine. The only issue I have is it filters product before I click on the filter button. I don't want to filter products on the go. Can anybody please help?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 3 months ago #110877
by Eliot
Replied by Eliot on topic Filter Module Customization
Hi there,
You just have to disable the "Submit on click" option of your filters.
You just have to disable the "Submit on click" option of your filters.
The following user(s) said Thank You: kollol
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.214 seconds