- Posts: 15
- Thank you received: 0
Dynamic filters
13 years 3 months ago #110939
by aston2204
Dynamic filters was created by aston2204
May I make filter, which would display only those values, which contains in products in associated with filter categories? For example, if I havnt brand Samsung in category TV, checkbox with "Samsung" value will not displayed. But I have Samsung mobile device, and "Samsung" checkbox will displayed in its filter.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 3 months ago #111009
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Dynamic filters
Hi,
The filter will display only the list of the brands presents in the products of the current listing.
So it's adaptive depending on the categories.
You just have to select the option "Dynamic filter" when configuring a filter.
The filter will display only the list of the brands presents in the products of the current listing.
So it's adaptive depending on the categories.
You just have to select the option "Dynamic filter" when configuring a filter.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 3 months ago #111180
by aston2204
Replied by aston2204 on topic Dynamic filters
Please, help...
How I must configure filter and content modules, that filter display only values in database... In example please... I try a lots of variants, but my filter module still shows all of values of custom fields
How I must configure filter and content modules, that filter display only values in database... In example please... I try a lots of variants, but my filter module still shows all of values of custom fields
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 3 months ago #111268
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Dynamic filters
Hi,
In the module it don't filter depending on the elements in the page.
This is working only for the filters displayed before (and/or after) the listing.
In the option of your listing module/menu, you have to enable the option "Display Filters".
In the module it don't filter depending on the elements in the page.
This is working only for the filters displayed before (and/or after) the listing.
In the option of your listing module/menu, you have to enable the option "Display Filters".
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.203 seconds