- Posts: 11
- Thank you received: 0
Registration page
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Could you give the URL of your website ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
I did a little tweaking and was able to atleast deactive users from having to register in joomla. I also added <jdoc:include type="message" /> Now my problem is it won't let me go past the shipping page. I also noticed that it takes atleast 10 to 15 minutes for the confirmation emails to generate. Im not sure what can cause that.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
The fact that the confirmation emails takes so time to come is normal: First, hikashop needs to wait for the notification from paypal. Second, once hikashop sends the confirmation email, your email server need to contact the recipient server and that can induce a lot of delay. On HikaShop's end, confirming the order and sending the email takes less than a second.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
My checkout workflow is Login, Shipping, Payment, End.I tested it also by adding the payment part of the workflow to the shopping and it wouldnt allow me to go the shipping page then.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
That's will be fixed in next release as well.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
I may have the same or similar issue as initially posted.
Some of my customers don't get a confirmation email after checkout, others do. During my testing I received 100% of the notification but it seems to be a little unstable now.
My checkout workfolow is login_address_payment_confirm_coupon_cart_status_fields,end.
Can you share the resolution for the problem so I can try on my website?
Also when a new customer registers during checkout the cart will be emptied. He/she needs to go back to add the product to the cart again. Any ideas where this come from?
Thanks!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Concerning the loss of the cart, please make sure that the hikashop user synchronization plugin is published as it keeps the cart while the user session is changed. If you still have the problem then it could be because of your session handler: www.hikashop.com/en/support/forum/3-bug-...mit=20&start=40#9580
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.